“Great eats!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Would Like To Do A Review
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed the food and atmosphere. Was very busy at first, but my waiter, Dustin was very attentive, knew the menu well, and did a great job. Scallops were some of the best I have had! Greeters were very friendly and had me seated much quicker than the quoted wait time. Thanks for a great experience!

Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

Had dinner at bonefish with friends and overall it was ok. The appetizers, drinks, and bread were the stars. I had a bang bang shrimp again for dinner. Friend has the Crab cakes and they were just plain not as good as they used to be. Scallop special was reported to be good and the saucy shrim appetizer was ok. Stick to the bang bang shrimp and you can't go wrong.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

The wait was definitey worth it. The food was excellent! Will definitely visit again if I am ever in the area!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Seated quickly with good food and good service. Server was attentive and helpful. Good choices on the kids menu.

Reviewed June 13, 2013

Me and a family member went here June 8th, 2013 on a suggestion by our hostess at the hotel we were staying in at the time - was visiting the Peach Festival during this time. I had the pork chop with garlic mashed potatoes w/ the firecracker shrimp. D...E...L...I...C...I...O...U...S and I do not use this word often. The pork chop was the most tender pork chop I had EVER had. EVER!!! The Firecracker Shrimp are the BOMB and the tea ... OMGoodness. There is one in Savannah, so I am hoping that it will not disappoint when I go there.

... oh yeah, my family member's food (a la carte vegetables) was awesome also ... along with the peach margarita they had. LOL. I highly recommend this restaurant - in Macon (haven't had anywhere else yet).