$137
$110
$150
$134
Hampton.com
All reviewsla quintastraveling with petsa pet friendly hotelpet ownersroom was cleanmacon westthe ground floorsmall dogwafflesnewer hotelfirst floorup to datedecent breakfaststay there againthe breakfast areawe've stayedeasy access
Reviewed September 11, 2013 via mobile

This hotel is great, especially for pet owners! My family and I, including our Large Boxer, stay here every time we drive north from Florida. It's about an hour before entering Atlanta which is very convenient for traveling. Hotel is clean and rooms are upgraded.

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

traveling with two pets and wife. had a king room on first floor. best night sleep i have had in long time. will have to find out what type of bed it was so i can buy one. only complaint i have, was stopped out in parking lot by a man who said he was dowm on his luck and wanted me to give him money. reported to front desk and they said is that he must be back again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank beethoven810
Reviewed September 7, 2013

I travel about one week per month on business. La Quinta has been one of the primary chains I have frequented over the last 5 years and I have attained 'gold' status in their particular rewards program. I was appalled at the total lack of customer care when I stayed at this hotel. I had a conference call that was scheduled to last until 1230 CST (1:30 EST). I went to the front desk and explained the situation and asked for a late checkout. At first I was refused any late checkout (this is a Friday afternoon we're talking about at a hotel just off the interstate). When I pushed back a little, the woman acted as if I had insulted her by not accepting her 'No' the first time. I then asked to speak to the manager. I was told she was not on site. I asked where she was and the woman at the desk was very vague. I then asked to have the manager call my room. Two hours later, when on a break, I went to the front desk and inquired as to why I had received no call. I had to re-explain the situation again to the SAME WOMAN. She then called housekeeping and asked for a 1:00 checkout even though I specifically told her my conference call was scheduled until 1:30. Unbelievable! When I pointed this out to her she made a comment indicating I should accept what she gave me and be happy. Again I asked for the manager. Again, she is not on site (as if this should be an acceptable answer). I then stood there, made her called the manager. I calmly explained the situation to the manager and she immediately approved. The woman at the desk was angry and glaring at me as I thanked the manager for her understanding. Customer service should not be like pulling teeth! I may go back there just to see if such a terrible employee is still there. I have not run into a ruder, more arrogant desk clerk in all my travels.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Business_Traveler678
Reviewed August 6, 2013

It is nice to find a nice clean hotel where your dogs are happily welcome. As I walked through the door was welcomed with a smile, and quick service. Rooms were nice and clean and space was respected.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed August 5, 2013

I stayed here while traveling to Florida. I booked a king room with a sofa bed. It had a separate sitting area with the sofa and chairs, and also had a desk. The room was large, decorated beautifully and very comfortable. The bed was very comfortable and it was quiet. My dog was welcome too. The breakfast was basic but good. I will stay here again my next time through to Florida.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo