Let me start by saying, I NEVER stay at La Quinta hotels...if you look at most of my reviews they are for 5 star hotels worldwide. I stayed here because I was just too tired to drive any farther, it was winter and I had to pull over to sleep. I saw a billboard on the side of the road that said BRAND NEW La Quinta. I was AMAZED at this hotel. I got a suite for $99 and it was huge, clean and beautiful. Flat Screen TV in the bedroom and living room, granite counter tops in the bathroom. Nice furnishings. Comfortable bed. That was two years ago. Last month when I was driving up to NY, I intentionally chose this hotel as my stopping point. Same suite, same price. The room was still in great condition. (The only complaint I have is pillows were like concrete the second time, too many washings or something...we still joke about the concrete pillows!!! ....but I would stay there again (until it gets run down). I have surfed the web and looked at other La Quinta room pictures at their various hotels, new and otherwise, and this place is an ANOMALY .... there is no other La Quinta in the USA like this. It is 4 star quality. Hopefully the managment and staff will keep this hotel looking good. It really is amazing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Brand-new hotel, opened in Summer of 2009. Spacious rooms with upgraded bedding, 32" LCD TV's, high-speed wireless and wired internet, complimentary Bright Side Breakfast, indoor pool, meeting/function facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Macon West
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Macon West Hotel Macon