$72
$61
$66
$62
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $71/night.

$109
$105
HIExpress.com
$68
$72
$148
$134
Hampton.com
All reviewsla quintastraveling with petsa pet friendly hotelpet ownersroom was cleanmacon westthe ground floorsmall dogwafflesnewer hotelfirst floorup to datedecent breakfaststay there againthe breakfast areawe've stayedeasy access
Reviewed November 29, 2011

Picked this hotel out based on location and pet acceptance on recent trip from Florida to Nort Carolina. The location is very convenient and hotel is fairly new and very clean. The two room suites make for a comfortable and roomy stay. My wife was also impressed with the beds. Breakfast offerings were fairly standard but OK and the hotel is near a number of restaurant option. My one gripe is that I selected this as a pet-friendly hotel; however, the web site for the hotel did not disclose their fairly restrictive policies on weight limits and extra charges. I've stayed at La Quintas and had never experienced these policies before. Not a huge deal as long as they are clearly disclosed up front. Otherwise, a perfectly acceptable choice for a stopover stay.

Room Tip: Rooms near the rear of the hotel have direct access to dog walk.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed November 27, 2011

We usually stay at high end resorts; so, our standards are high. With two small children, we had to break a long drive into two days. The La Quinta on 475 was the perfect choice. Inside room doors (wife demand), sweet double queen beds quiet rooms, nice water pressure, plenty of food at the free breakfast, and very friendly staff. Thanks, Jamica. The only suggestion I would make is to pick up some instant Starbucks if your a coffee snob. The nearest good cup of coffee is 10 miles away.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 15, 2011

I was in Macon Georgia during November for a concert and stayed at the West Macon La Quinta....wow! what a pleasant surprise! The hotel itself was gorgeous with marble floors in the foyer and hallways....the suite was equipped with a king bed with a pillow-top mattress and a large jacuzzi.....the indoor pool and spa area where fantastic and the staff were fantastic!! Everything was impeccably clean!! I have stayed at other La Quintas during my business travels, but this I will say has been the best one all the way around. From the moment I checked in until departure, the staff were polite and accommodating and everything about the stay was extremely pleasant. I loved the fact that my pet could stay without an additional charge...definitely an added bonus!! I will definitely be staying here again on my next trip to Macon!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 31, 2011

Our family was driving to Florida from Chicago with our dog, we found La Quinta to be very helpful. This hotel had a dog walking area with baggies and a garbage can especially for dogs! The hotel itself was a great experience and I would recommend it to anyone. The one con was that the beds were high when you have a small dog, but no other complaints. Good job La Quinta!

• Stayed: July 2011
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Only stayed here for a night, but found the accomodations to be above average for a pet friendly hotel. We were driving back from Ohio with our Labrador Retriever and they were willing to accept large pets. Room was very nice and updated, nice grassy area behind the hotel to walk the dog (with a dog waste recepticle), and even had a continental breakfast. Breakfast included fruit, yogurt, pastries, and even some hot eggs and sausage. Would definitely stop here again.

Room Tip: Pet owners-ask for a room near the back stairwell for proximity to the grassy area
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family