“Good food, service”

Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Outdoor Seating, Reservations
“Good food, service”
Reviewed May 13, 2012 via mobile

A nice place to eat lunch in downtown. Friendly, efficient staff and good food. Family run and it shows.

Georgia
“Nice downtown restaurant”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

It's very popular for lunch and people who work downtown. The food and service are very good. I especially like their chicken salad.

Visited September 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Super Crabcakes”
Reviewed March 17, 2012

Crabcakes were excellent at lunch. Dessert was super. Salad was excellent. Great for a very well priced lunch. Not a chain - and you can tell.

Visited February 2012
Bonaire, Ga
“We had our group Christmas Party there...”
Reviewed March 1, 2012

just a couple of months ago and I ordered the steak, and specifically asked for it plain and they brought it covered with some sort of sauce. I have food allergies and I had to send it back because of the ingredients in the sauce and they washed it off instead of get me a new steak. I WAS NOT HAPPY/AND THE PRICE WAS OUTRAGEOUS FOR WHAT HAPPENED. I sort of got an apology by the manager who is the person that brought me the washed off steak in the first place. WON'T BE BACK/NOR WILL I LET OUR GROUP GO THERE AGAIN.

MACON GA
“Limited menu”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The menu is too limited. Recently went for our anniversary; had reservation but table not ready eventhough the place was over half empty.