“Love this hotel!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Louisville
“Love this hotel!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

I suffer terribly from allergies and am usually allergic to hotels. I felt healthy and rested when I left this property. Look forward to returning in June 2013 for a wedding! The property is new so the rooms are clean and fresh, and the staff is very kind, attentive and welcoming. The complimentary breakfast was delicious. The location and parking was very convenient.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We will look forward to your return for the upcoming wedding. Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have concerning your room. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon.

Bettendorf, Iowa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Don't normally write reviews about places we stay, BUT this is one deserves 10 STARS instead of 5! It is one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in and we have stayed in many. The accomodations are extremely nice and roomy and quiet. Every one of the staff we came in contact with was very friendly and helpful. Just a great place and a great experience!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for the 10 Stars!! and for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Blackshear
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013 via mobile

I chose this hotel simply because I wanted to go to Bass Pro Shops the next morning before I continued on my trip and this was the closest hotel. I am very glad I chose this place. Even at 3am the staff was excellent and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean. The young lady at the front desk was wonderful to deal with even after I had been on the road half the night. I will be back again when an overnight stay is necessary whether I plan on visiting BPS or not.

• Stayed February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. I am happy to hear at 3:00am that our staff greeted you with a smile. I'm sure you enjoy the Bass Pro Shop, it is easy to spend many hours looking around. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Huntsville, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel was really nice. The hotel even offers complimentary dinner Monday - Thursday. Rooms are like a small apartment offering bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Comfortable beds and rooms. Very clean and quiet.

Room Tip: Great place!
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back on your next trip to macon.
GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

Location was very good, grocery, gas and restaurants close by. The staff was very friendly and professional. I especially appreciated the cleanliness of the room and bathroom. I will definitely stay here again if I have the opportunity of being in this area again! We felt secure and comfortable during our stay!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank GaRacergirl
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great place to stay - feels like my own little apartment! My company is based in Macon, so I have to travel down there several times during the year, and Homewood is my company's preferred hotel in Macon. Every time I stay there, I love it a little bit more. I really do like the one bedroom king suite b/c it feels like a home - reminds me of my first apartment after college! Staff is kind and helpful - especially Anne at the front desk - what a delight! I've stayed at two other hotels in Macon for this purpose, but now, I'm spoiled with Homewood! Love it!

Room Tip: HIghest floor is best - people above me the last two times sounded like a herd of damned elephants.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Danny T
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this review, January 21, 2013
Dear Danny,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience.
I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff and especially Anne.
Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you during your next stay.

Enjoy your day!
hayesville, nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

This newer hotel is situated in a very convenient location with a Publix across the road and a Simon Properties Shopping area just five minutes away. Friendly staff, great breakfast and even supper Monday through Thursday.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast during your stay and also the surronding area. We are growing pretty quickly here on Bass Rd.
Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Again, Thank You