“Nice Place”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North
Ranked #1 of 67 Hotels in Macon
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Hotel was really nice. The hotel even offers complimentary dinner Monday - Thursday. Rooms are like a small apartment offering bedroom, bathroom, living room and kitchen. Comfortable beds and rooms. Very clean and quiet.

Room Tip: Great place!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to having you back on your next trip to macon.

There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Location was very good, grocery, gas and restaurants close by. The staff was very friendly and professional. I especially appreciated the cleanliness of the room and bathroom. I will definitely stay here again if I have the opportunity of being in this area again! We felt secure and comfortable during our stay!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GaRacergirl

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. I am pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. We look forward to having you when you return to Macon. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Great place to stay - feels like my own little apartment! My company is based in Macon, so I have to travel down there several times during the year, and Homewood is my company's preferred hotel in Macon. Every time I stay there, I love it a little bit more. I really do like the one bedroom king suite b/c it feels like a home - reminds me of my first apartment after college! Staff is kind and helpful - especially Anne at the front desk - what a delight! I've stayed at two other hotels in Macon for this purpose, but now, I'm spoiled with Homewood! Love it!

Room Tip: HIghest floor is best - people above me the last two times sounded like a herd of damned elephants.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Danny T
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2013

Dear Danny,
Thank you for your kind words. We are so happy to hear that you had such a great experience.
I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff and especially Anne.
Please let me know if there is anything we can do for you during your next stay.

Enjoy your day!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

This newer hotel is situated in a very convenient location with a Publix across the road and a Simon Properties Shopping area just five minutes away. Friendly staff, great breakfast and even supper Monday through Thursday.

Room Tip: They are all good rooms.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for your response on Trip Advisor. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed breakfast during your stay and also the surronding area. We are growing pretty quickly here on Bass Rd.
Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future.

Again, Thank You

Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

This Homewood is in a great location and is very large. The area around it is very nice with a Publix and a great Mexican restaurant in the shopping complex. We will definitely stay here again on our way to Florida. The room was laid out very well and the bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: January 2013
3  Thank KYgirl2010

Dear Ky Girk,
Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to having you return on your next visit to Florida. Hopefully we will have more stores and restaurants available for you to choose from. Please let me know if I can be of assistnace in the future. Enjoy your day!

Reviewed December 18, 2012

as always, a great Homewood Suites.

Just one night, but very nice property, convenient toboth highway, and a few places to eat both casual and fancy close by.

As always with Homewood,a great breakfast spread, and for those who like them, an evening social hour, more than usual, inf act they had everything from wings, to salad, wine/beer, rolls etc.

I dont usually partake in the evening events, but really quite a deal.

If you need a place and want a suite like Homewood,with separate room, definitely reccommend, I am partial to Hilton properties, but nothing negative to say, from great staff and property in general

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2012

Dear Tony,

Thank you for choosing Homewood Suites Macon North during your visit to our city. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and dinner. I will be sure to pass on your kind words to our staff. Please let me know if I can be of assistance in the future. I can be reached at 478-477-9776 ext 152.
Happy New Year.

Reviewed December 15, 2012

LOVED this hotel. Everything was clean and beautiful, and comfortable. The only problem, and it was a HUGE problem for me, was that I was charged for an extra night ($181) because I left a duffle bag in the room after check-out (I'd been traveling with children for weeks...many things were lost along the way.). The whole room was empty otherwise. When I called to straighten out what I thought was an oversight charge, I was told in a very hostile tone and raised voice, by Cathy G., the GM, that Hilton's policy is to continue to charge if there is something bigger than a toothbrush left in the room. I was also told she personally tried to contact me several times and was told I had lost my phone. According to my phone records, of the phone I never lost, there were never any such calls. When I asked her if she had my correct number, her response was, "I don't know. It was like a week ago!" After a very unprofessional phone conversation and a warning, from Cathy, never to leave anything in her hotel again because she will not reverse charges, the $181 was reluctantly refunded. No worries about leaving anything, I will not stay there again. Too many other beautiful places with better customer service to worry with this drama.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank JodieHaney
cathyGM, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Macon - North, responded to this reviewResponded December 17, 2012

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry our check out policy did not meet your needs. Your comments will help us to improve our policies and better serve our guests in the future. We are happy to know that you did enjoy the comfort of our hotel during your stay.