“Fabulous dinner in Macon GA”
Review of Natalia's

Natalia's
Ranked #3 of 407 Restaurants in Macon
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Natalias offers a great ambience, exceptional service and stunningly delicious Italian food - the veal chop with Marsala sauce & wild mushrooms, accompanied by a beautiful lemon risotto was even better than hoped! Oh and the imported buffalo mozzarella - as good as any I found in Italy! I’ll be back!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed July 10, 2018

Natalia's is always delicious-we love going there for special occasions. It has a wonderful atmosphere and the food is delicious! It's a MUST TRY if you're ever is Macon, Georgia!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

In middle Georgia, this place is the most upscale Italian restaurant, if not the most upscale restaurant, in middle Georgia. I think that is it is really classy. But I’m just a southern bumpkin.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Natalia’s is has always been one of my very favorite places to eat. I have traveled all over the world and will put this restaurant up against any of the top restaurants where I’ve eaten.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Can I saw wow???!!!! The atmosphere is very romantic. The food is just wonderful. We were in a private room for a wedding reception. Service was top notch. However, the 4 courses were all out of this world yummy. I had crab cakes, pecan mixed green salad, & sea bass. Hubby had lamb lollipops, caesar salad & steak. Everything was just wonderful!!!! The restrooms are even upscale. You will not be disappointed. However, the price is up there. In my opinion TOTALLY worth it.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Natalia's? Share your experiences!