“Primer Italian restaurant in middle Georgia ”
Review of Natalia's

Natalia's
Ranked #3 of 407 Restaurants in Macon
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

In middle Georgia, this place is the most upscale Italian restaurant, if not the most upscale restaurant, in middle Georgia. I think that is it is really classy. But I’m just a southern bumpkin.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed June 29, 2018 via mobile

Natalia’s is has always been one of my very favorite places to eat. I have traveled all over the world and will put this restaurant up against any of the top restaurants where I’ve eaten.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 23, 2018

Can I saw wow???!!!! The atmosphere is very romantic. The food is just wonderful. We were in a private room for a wedding reception. Service was top notch. However, the 4 courses were all out of this world yummy. I had crab cakes, pecan mixed green salad, & sea bass. Hubby had lamb lollipops, caesar salad & steak. Everything was just wonderful!!!! The restrooms are even upscale. You will not be disappointed. However, the price is up there. In my opinion TOTALLY worth it.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

The food is always excellent and the service is always amazing. One of the top restaurants in town. We go here every year to celebrate our anniversary.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

We went there for a birthday dinner and we were not disappointed. The food, service, wine, and atmosphere were superb.

Date of visit: August 2017

Been to Natalia's? Share your experiences!