“Very upscale. Expect quality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Natalia's

Natalia's
Ranked #2 of 349 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Seafood, Italian, Mediterranean, Contemporary
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Macon, Georgia
“Very upscale. Expect quality.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

I have had the pleasure of dining here twice. Very nice. I had the steak both times. Excellent and friendly service. Would definitely go again!

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Duomom37

Macon, Georgia
“One of the best in Macon”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 15, 2014

Natalia's is a long established fine restaurant in Macon and has moved to the outskirts from it's formerly somewhat scruffy location.

They serve a good selection of beef, poultry and seafood dishes with good vegetable accompaniments. The selection of wines is quite long and has a decent price spread.

Service is unfailingly prompt and courteous

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank mgriff41
Milledgeville, Georgia
“Best Continental Restaurant in the Area - Period!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2014

We planned to go to Natalia's for our anniversary dinner and we were not disappointed. This is our first visit to the new restaurant and we were truly impressed with how closely it matches the décor at the previous location. Now in a stand-alone building, the Tuscan influence is there from the first impression. Inside, the food, service and ambiance is up to the previous high standard. I had the parchment wrapped baked cod and my wife of 52 years had veal Oscar. Preceded by salad and appetizer and followed by dessert and coffee it was an excellent meal from beginning to end. I highly recommend the white chocolate bread pudding. We will be back again!

• Visited March 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Orgasmic for Italian Authentic”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014

I highly recommend this experience and worth what we spent. I will drive the 4 hours on my birthday in June to come back!

The Italian owner has her own recipes. We were told she is picky about ingredients and it is obvious to your tastebuds that she is and even down to the chocolate mints at the door as you exit. (I immensely respect her quality mindset in a dining establishment owner.)

We had grass fed beef filet that you could have cut with a fork. We had the finest lasagna prepared from scratch (including the sauce and I thought maybe even the pasta!) that melted in your mouth with all the fresh flavors. There were many specials that night including a fish baked in parchment that seemed very popular with the regulars. I can see other chefs, when they dine out, coming here for a meal.

The atmosphere is wonderfully quite for business conversations and for the ultimate romantic conversation you want heard. The decor is tasteful, classy, and with a splash of whimsey in rich colors.

We enjoyed the two server service - one for drinks and the other for food.

Tip: If you are passing through you can stay at the new Homewood Suites next door and they will make a reservation for you, leave the car parked, and walk to dinner! ;)

• Visited February 2014
Thank Ms.LoveTravel
Warner Robins, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Made us feel like we were a nuisance”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

I made reservations for my husband and myself for his birthday. Everything I had been told or read up on said the establishment's dress code was dressy, but when we got there, we stuck out like sore thumbs because we dressed nice and there were so many people wearing jeans and casual shirts. We were placed at a table that was far too large for just us two, and we faced the whole room, which made it really awkward.

The waitress took forever to come to the table and when she did, it seemed like she expected us not to tip her, so she treated us like we weren't worth the work. My husband and I might look young, but we NEVER leave an establishment without tipping and do not appreciate being treated like this way. After we received our menus, we sat for almost an entire hour before my husband finally gave up and had to flag another waitress down and let her know that we needed to order (after all, we were paying a babysitter to watch our son and didn't need to take forever AND we were starving!).

I will say the manager on duty was a nice fellow, but it wasn't his job to personally wait on us. He explained the menu while we were waiting for the waitstaff to bring one to the table. The food was very good, however we left before we could try dessert because by then we had been in the restaurant around 1.5 hours, most of that waiting for someone to acknowledge that we existed.

Bottom line: the food is good, but if you appear young, don't expect top notch service. Tic Toc room makes food just as good and their waitstaff treats you like family.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Anonny2014

Been to Natalia's? Share your experiences!