“Poor service overshines good food”
Review of Natalia's

Natalia's
Ranked #3 of 357 Restaurants in Macon
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
FL
“Poor service overshines good food”
Reviewed April 23, 2012

I have eaten hear at least 8 times in the last 2 years (and the last 5 times were not by choice). The food is great--- if you can get served. The place is usually packed but seems to have adequate staff. The last time I ate there, my party of 4 waited 18 minutes for the server after we were seated. Service is consistently poor. Management doesn't seem to care, as I complained the first few times I had bad service, each time when I was entertaining out of town guests.Now I'll only go if my dinner companions out vote me. When dinner for 2 costs about $150, I expect excellent service, especially when this is one of the "bestt" places in town.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank Galactus23

Lizella
“Good food”
Reviewed April 22, 2012

the food is good but expensive. I really like the drinks and the steaks. I really enjoy a night out here with my friends.

Visited April 2012
Georgia
“Nice Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed April 18, 2012

The restaurant is built like an Italian villa and has very nice atmosphere. It's upscale and kind of pricey, but nice for special occasions. We have had some lovely dinners there with good food.

• Visited August 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Felt like home”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Really good food, very good servers...knew thier stuff about the food and wine. Engaging and easy to talk with. While $100 for two dinners and a bottle of wine seems high to me for Macon, the place was packed. We would go again.

Visited March 2012
Macon, Georgia
“Elegant...top notch”
Reviewed March 18, 2012

REALLY upscale restaurant with superb food. Dress up and pad your wallet but worth it!

1 Thank Snowbellloves2travel