“Worst restaurant experience in YEARS!”
Review of Natalia's

Natalia's
Ranked #4 of 358 Restaurants in Macon
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Macon, Georgia
“Worst restaurant experience in YEARS!”
Reviewed June 28, 2011

Have been to Natalia's several times, largely due to vendor dinner programs. The restaurant owner and hostess were very inattentive. When attempting to find the private room, I was sent to every room until I came across the correct one. Once in the room, I had to pour my own glass of wine after waiting an hour. My partners and I could not hear the presentation because of the larger group next door and since staff members came in and out without keeping the door closed. Needless to say, I rushed to order my food and return to the hospital. Overall, our practice will recommend reps host future dinner programs at Marcos.

• Visited April 2011
8 Thank D0cT

“Great food and drink”
Reviewed June 15, 2011

The new location was a little out of the way from their original but the food is worth it. They have a ravioli appetizer there that is simply awesome. I had dinner with about 8 other people and everyone just raved about their meal.

• Visited May 2011
1 Thank Slowhand1527
“Excellent Dining Experience”
Reviewed May 30, 2011

It was a birthday meal and the restaurant was full and upon arrival there was no receptionist to greet us although there was much hustle and bustle to and from the restaurant by waiters and waitresses. It was the same when leaving no one there to say goodbye and thank you for coming which should be part of their service in this upscale restaurant. Our server on the evening was excellent and we have seen him on a previous occasion. He knew the specials off by heart but we still do not understand why they can't be presented on a piece of paper so that we can take a little time to decide without having to call the waiter back to remind us of what was on the menu and the price of the items offered. Our food was excellent - my husband enjoyed the black bean soup followed by the house risotto. Both were very tasty and good sized portions. I enjoyed the proscuitto ham with the melon starter followed by the Painted Hills, Oregon steak. Absolutely perfectly cooked and very delicious in demi-glaze sauce with vegetables on the side. Beautifully cooked and presented. The music was playing in the background giving the restaurant ambiance and character and our server was attentive. You cannot get out of this restaurant without a bill of around $130 so be prepared. We hope this restaurant is as popular here in Bass Road as it was in Riverside Drive and does well.

• Visited May 2011
3 Thank carolfrayne
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very slow and inattentive service”
Reviewed March 29, 2011

While the food was okay and I say just okay the service was not. If you wish to spend nearly two hours sitting thru soup and a meal fine. The waiter did not check back to see if we needed anything. When asked where the food was he said out shortly. That meant another twenty minutes. When it did come it was on par with a Longhorns in every way but price even the hostess was sluggish taking three trips to bring menus and a black napkin.

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank Worsel
“Extrordinary!”
Reviewed March 16, 2011

Don't know if previous review was posted but the dining experience wasnsuperb. Read previous reviews an I really don't understand what these people were referring to as this resturant is definitely a five-star facility. Delicious appetizers were followed by a crab meat stuufed grouper topped w/pecans, sage, rosemary and thyme...wow! We had a bottle of the house pinot grigio (very reasonable). We saved room for dessert which was a white chocolate bread pudding topped with bananas foster sauce followed by a 20 yr tawny port wine. Our waiter, Valentine was exceptional and made our dining experience wonderful. We will definitely become regulars. Highly recommend this venue.

1 Thank Gas06

Been to Natalia's? Share your experiences!