Tripadvisor
Macon
All reviews biggest smile tub shower combo stove top sized fridge her smile front desk the entire staff enjoyed my stay recommend this hotel a great place to stay great price clean rooms davis bugs publix gm housekeeping
Selected filters
Reviewed January 16, 2020

The staff was friendly, quick, and courteous. It’s what I needed after working a 15 hour shift all day. I checked in late which didn’t matter. Thank you, Carol, for making my check out fast and easy. I’ll be back.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
181omarra, Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites Macon North, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2020

Dear Katelyn,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review about our hotel and Front Desk Associate Carol. We are thrilled to read we created the home away from home atmosphere and that our Associates was friendly, quick and courteous. was nice. We look forward to you next visit to our area.

Reviewed November 27, 2019

This place is great! What I like the most is that the staff cares about the guests. They help you quickly and get you settled in, as you check in from your tiresome journey. The room is very clean. The bed is comfortable, a laundry room is available, the parking lot is right by the door. The free wifi is fast and they offer inexpensive turbo wifi but I never needed any additional speed. Grocery stores and restaurants deliver to this location and the mall and restaurants are just around the corner. I've stayed in hundreds of hotels but like this one that feels like home.

Room tip: I think if you just let the front desk help you they will take good care of you
Date of stay: November 2019
181omarra, Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites Macon North, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Dear Guest

Dear Guest, Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review about our hotel and staff. We are thrilled to read we created the home away from home atmosphere. We look forward to you next visit to our area.

Reviewed November 25, 2019

Latrinka Davis is a phenomenal front desk lady, she ensures that the customer is satisfied and she initiates great conversation. If there is a problem she makes sure that it is handled in a very timely manner. She really makes you feel at home and very comfortable where you’re staying. Awesome experience!

Trip type: Traveled with family
181omarra, Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites Macon North, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2019

Dear Brian,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review about our hotel and Front Desk Associate Latrinka. We are thrilled to read Latrinka provided stellar customer service and handled your concerns in a timely manner. We look forward to you next visit to our area.

Reviewed November 21, 2019

Me and my husband came to Macon Georgia for a new job! Our front desk attendant by the name of Latrinka Davis was absolutely amazing and always had the biggest smile on her face when we would see her

Trip type: Traveled on business
181omarra, Area Manager at WoodSpring Suites Macon North, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2019

Dear Mo,

Thank you for taking the time to post your positive review about our hotel and Front Desk Associate Latrinka. We are thrilled to read we created the home away from home atmosphere and that our Associate was nice. We look forward to you next visit to our area.

Reviewed November 21, 2019

Latrinka Davis she was amazing excellent customer service made me and my wife very happy Great service keep up the good work people always hear about the bad now it’s time to again thank you LATRINKA

• Trip type: Traveled on business