“Good food”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #78 of 351 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Flowery Branch, Georgia, United States
“Good food”
Reviewed October 20, 2012

The food was great and service adequate. Close to several hotels and prices fair. I had the shrimp with pasta and my girlfriend had the chicken. Both were very good and portion size was good too. Would eat there again if I go back.

Visited October 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“Never knew Outback could be this bad”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We stopped here for dinner on the way to Orlando because it was within walking distance of our hotel. I was looking forward to a delicious steak and at Outback in the Nashville area, that's what you can expect with consistency. I wish I had read reviews ahead of time. It started off with a great interaction with the hostess. She is top notch! The server seemed okay but possibly new since she had to look at her notes to tell us about their beers on draft. Ordered Bloomin' onion and it arrived fresh and hot. My son didn't like the sauce so we asked a nearby server for ketchup, it never came. 3 of the 6 of us ordered one of the seafood promos. Only one of the seafood entrees was hot and one was missing the sauce. The portions were all skimpy. My son's steak from the kids' menu had to be returned. He said it tasted funny and my husband tried it and said the meat was spoiled. It was comped but we never had a visit nor did we ever see the manager. My 2nd beer didn't arrive until we were almost finished eating. It just felt like nobody cared at all and the young 20 somethings were left to do as they pleased. This needs a real manager or it will probably be closed the next time we head to Florida.

• Visited October 2012
Bowling Green, Kentucky
“Good lobster”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This is within walking distance from the La Quinta Inn and has great food. The waiters are friendly and well trained.

Visited November 2011
GEORGIA
“Will not stop here again”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Soup was cold. Drinks were wrong. Poor waitress was great, but who ever was mixing drinks and putting food at the pass were so off the mark and they were not even busy.

• Visited August 2012
Fort Myers, Florida
“Great rest stop on your way to Florida”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Its an Outback so what you expect you get. A smile when you walk in, efficient and friendly service and consistently good food. Never a surprise and this location is no different.

Visited July 2012