“Best Price In The Area”

Ranked #17 of 68 Hotels in Macon
Lexington, Kentucky
“Best Price In The Area”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I researched a lot of places before booking here. It really is the best price in the area, short of staying at a flea bag motel. All of the staff I came across was very helpful and friendly. Maybe one of the friendliest places I have ever stayed. The location was great for us, as it was right off the interstate. The rooms were all very clean, no signs of bugs or anything. I would have rated it a 5, but the beds were extremely hard, and since I have back problems I did not sleep well. Everyone else in my party thought they were comfortable. Overall it was good. And if you like a really firm bed, then you will be really happy here.

Room Tip: Beds are extremely firm, so only choose this place if you like that.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends
4 Thank Karen S
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. I am so glad that you found our Hotel clean and welcoming and our staff accommodating. I am sorry that the bed was not comfortable for you. We try very hard to make all of our guests comfortable and I apologize that we were not able to do this for you. Thank you for your feedback - it helps us know what we are doing well and what we need to improve upon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
macon ga
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

My stay at candlewood was great the staff was very accommodating to any request that we had. The rooms were great and the housekeepers always made sure the rooms were cleaned and the hotel was clean and I would stay their again and thanks Joy for changing our room when we had to since the bed was to hard. Very family friendly and is in a good location fir shopping and restaurants....

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank coonhuntersgirl
I am glad you enjoyed your stay and found the Candlewood Suites in Macon clean and comfortable. Thanks so much for staying with us and giving us feedback on your stay. We appreciate our guest's comments so much. Please stay with us again the next time you are in town.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

Had a really awesome stay at the Candlewood Suites on our visit to Macon for a tennis tournament. Suites are very cozy and they have all you could need. It has a relaxed and honest atmosphere to it and the people working really made me feel like a customer comes first.
I would love to give special recognition to Shirley who was always above kind with an honest smile to her face and Mr. Tom Evans who is a true southern gentleman with a kind personality and a sense of hospitality.
If you ever go by Macon, GA be sure to check the suites if you are looking for a domestic, home like atmosphere and amazing amount of hospitality.

Sincerely, Marko

Stayed May 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank Marko T
Thank you for staying with us at the Candlewood Suites Macon. I appreciate your kind comments about me and Tom. We both enjoy our jobs and love our guests! Please stay with us the next time you are back in Macon.
Valdosta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2014

I have stayed here several times over the last couple of years. It is one of the best values in Macon. Rooms are clean and I never cook but they have everything you need. Staff is always friendly and helpful

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
4 Thank rrgeorgia
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this review, May 9, 2014
We are pleased to hear that you had a good stay and that our Hotel is a good value . Thank you for taking the time to comment and give us feedback. We especially appreciate you staying with us. We realize there are many choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us!
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2014

This was one of my best stays everrrrrr, for one the rooms were more than I excepted big with a kitchen and all very clean and just plan beautiful the room supervisor made sure to keep the room amazing, the front desk agent JOY was amazing sweet polite and helped me with absolutely everything if you go to this candlewood make sure to look and ask for her. There wasn't any breakfast but there was a lot of restaurants around walking distance and less than 5mins away in a car, I can honestly say I would go back to Macon just to stay there again the staff was greaaaaaattttt

• Stayed April 2014, traveled solo
2 Thank Mickey G
Thank you for staying with us. We love to hear what our guests are saying about our hotel. Your comments will be shared and celebrated with our staff especially Norma and Joy. Your feedback is crucial to helping us improve and know what we are doing right and wrong. Thanks for sharing with us and we are delighted you had a good stay!
Jackson, Michigan
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014

This hotel is designed for the long term customer, but they do rent the rooms for daily use. Rooms are large and well appointed. Very clean and comfortable. Room doors open to an interior hallway. I believe that the largest bed available is a queen (could be wrong). No breakfast is available but they do have a canteen area and some packaged food that can be purchased for preparation in your room. Motel has easy access to I75. This motel is best suited for the business traveler or a two person family.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
2 Thank XX_On_The_Go_11
MCNCW, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Macon, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with other travelers. We are glad you had a good stay. Please consider staying with us again the next time you are in Macon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

This hotel was great the rooms are clean they take care of you and mostly the front desk of the name of Joy will be the best person you ever met make sure to come here first before anywhere else........

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Cameron P
We are glad that you had a good stay. We appreciate you taking the time to comment and give us feedback. Your comments will be shared and celebrated with our staff (especially Joy). We realize that there are many choices out there and we appreciate you choosing us!