“great place for parents to get a brerak”

Museum of Arts and Sciences
Ranked #8 of 49 things to do in Macon
More attraction details
Owner description: Features a fossilized whale said to be more than 40 million years old.
Reviewed July 14, 2012

took my son and daughter here they were all into interactive play love all there was to see. best part for me my youngest was asleep before the stars came over macon:) thank you to all your staff does

1  Thank beccafisher
There are newer reviews for Museum of Arts and Sciences

Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is a beautiful museum. Around Christmas time they show off some beautful christmas trees and have a secret santa work shop. I also love to go to see the anmials and the many different exibits.

1  Thank youngfire911
Reviewed July 4, 2012

While visiting our son and his family in Macon he suggested we take our granddaughter to the museum. While we did not expect much, we were totally amazed at this wonderful museum. The facilities are great and the exhibits and things- to-do are spectacular. It is a great place for children with lots of hands on activities. Our granddaughter loves it. For a small town, this museum is a big winner for us.

1  Thank medfather
Reviewed July 2, 2012

The MAS has been a wonderful, dynamic, inspiring part of many lives in Macon for decades. The variety of exhibits and the accessibility of the museum is well above par among museums in other cities the size of Macon. Kudos to the MAS for being a great part of Macon.

1  Thank TD_RN
Reviewed June 25, 2012

took my granddaughter and her two girlfriends.. tey were awe struck by the butterfly release by the girl scouts.. they want to go back to see the Museum.. I have already taken my Granddaughter, now the girlfriends are bugging their Mom's to take them to Museum.. My Granddaughter was telling them all what they have inside...

1  Thank Karen lee G