“Stupendous”

Mr. Kaushik:

On behalf of the Georgia Immunization Program, I would like to take a
moment to commend your staff/team; Devonne, Ahmed, Charles, Robert and
Angel.

They were very accommodating, polite and professional while looking
after our needs during our District Immunization Coordinator’s meeting
on 12/8/10,

Job well done, and an absolute pleasure!

Thank you...

• Stayed December 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Fernandina Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2010

Excellent in every way ...except the "TRAIN" about every three hours train goes by...literally ~30yds from the back of the hotel....sound like a jet trying to land.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jimanrainey
Birmingham, United Kingdom
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 4, 2010

We are members of Priority Club and this was one of four Holiday Inn/ Crowne Plaza Hotels we stayed with this trip.
After a long drive we arrived at 8.30pm. The restaurant and bar were closed so there was no way we could get food or drink on the premises.
The room was a standard double, cleanliness left a lot to be desired. Hair in the bath, stained toilet and a general musty smell. The coffee pot was missing. The room was only made up once in a two night stay. Even after requests to the front desk.
Breakfast was free. You would not have paid for it anyhow. One of the kids took a meal off the menu. 25 min's from ordering to serving. We only took breakfast once.
The staff although friendly, seemed to be bored.
I believe that this hotel needs a strong management input to improve staff morale and put the show back on the road.

Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Asheville
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 1, 2010

I am assigned in the Army Reserve in Macon. Therefore I have stayed in multiple hotels in Macon. This is the best one. The appearance on the outside and inside, the condition of the rooms, the friendliness of ALL the staff, and the restaurant food exceeds all hotels in Macon. The front desk, housekeeping, and restaurant staff became my friends on my ten day stay.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled on business
Sugar Hill, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 22, 2010

I booked this hotel based on reviews that I saw here on Tripadvisor...and I was not disappointed. The lady working the front desk was named Denisetrice, and she could not have been a better ambassador for this hotel. She asked if I had a floor preference, and not thinking ahead I said no. She gave us a beautiful room on the 2nd floor, but the view was blocked and my granddaughter likes to look out the window. So I went down and asked if we could be placed on a higher floor. She cheerfully agreed and gave me a room on the 5th floor. The room was exactly the same, but probably had not been used often as the floor was a little dirty, and the bathtub had some soap residue in the bottom. I called Denisetrice again (who I felt by now was my friend) and asked if I could get a broom and I would sweep the floor myself. She sent up another nice employee from housekeeping and when he saw the tub and floor asked if I wanted another room, or did I just want him to clean it. I said if he would clean the bathtub I would sweep, and that's what we did (it was just dust, and hardwood floors show everything). We were very satisfied by then, and when a bit later I took my girls down to the pool, I was informed that they were upgrading us and gave us a suite. I was shocked! It was an absolutely beautiful room, and made our weekend trip even better.
I have stayed at a lot of hotels, but everyone -- from my "friend" Denisetrice, to the young man in housekeeping, and the 2 smiling young ladies who worked the front desk in the evening - truly went out of their way to make sure that my family's stay at this hotel was the best...and it was. I would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to be treated special.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family