“Delicious.”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2013

They overcooked my first burger but quickly replaced it and took it off the bill. That was nice. It was delicious. Fries were pretty good, but I think the oil needed changing. Shakes were delicious, but a little spendy at $5. Not a place for people on a budget, but worth an extra couple of dollars if you want a great burger.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Ate here twice over our last two week stay. All the food looked good and what we had tasted great. The african spice soup was awsome. The milkshakes looked so good they almost caused me to cheat on my diet.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Don't come here expecting your standard bacon cheesburger and chocolate shake. Lots of unusual choices in both catagories. You just need to look at the menu to get an idea. Everything well done and very attentive and friendly wait staff. Glad we stopped in.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

My wife and I went to the Rookery today for lunch. Initially, we were pleasantly surprised by the decoration of the Rookery, especially the layout. It reminded me of an Irish pub. The food I had was delicious - the "Widespread Diner Burger" and onion rings. It was one of the best burgers that I have ever eaten. My wife had the "Orange Crush Chicken," which didn't taste like orange. She was disappointed with that, but she said it was good. I think she will order a burger next time instead. The customer service there was second to none. We always had refills and our plates were taken away as soon as we finished. The waitress was very friendly and helpful as well. The prices were a little steep, but an occasional visit isn't too bad. Overall, we had a delightful experience and would recommend this establishment to others.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I enjoy the food at the Rookery however it is very pricey. There are a couple of guys, one is bald and the other has sandy blonde/brown hair that are real smart butts when talking to people. Get rid of folks like that and you would have a better wait staff.