“One of the best!”

Marco Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Marco Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 355 Restaurants in Macon
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Tucker Road
Transit: There is a bus stop directly accross the street From Marco.
Macon, Georgia, United States
“One of the best!”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

My wife and I ate here last night for our wedding anniversary and it was terrific. We have eaten at Marco many times and it has never failed to impress. The staff is very attentive, the food is well prepared and creative and the atmosphere is very relaxed. The Sea Bass is an every day menu item and we order it often, It is filleted and plated at the table and is always delicious which adds to the experience. We have has some of the best steaks there as well (last night was Steak Diane prepared at the table as well). I recommend Marco to all of my friends especially if you are looking for a memorable dining experience for a special occasion.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Kathy D

Tampa
“Slow time in Macon”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Food is good but the service is very slow; must allow a long time if you go for dinner.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank medfather
Atlanta, Georgia
“Authentic”
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Excellent authentic Italian cuisine. Superb service - truly an awesome dining experience.

Menu is on the pricey side, however, every bite is worth the money that you'll spend.

• Visited March 2012
1 Thank CaliPel
Forsyth
“Great Anniversary Dinner!”
Reviewed July 1, 2012

My husband made reservations at Marco's for our 12th Anniversary dinner. We were extermely impressed with our entire expierience. My husband described it best in one word "phenomenal". We were greeted and made to feel welcome right away. The food, the service, the atmosphere was top notch. I espeically enjoyed Tom playing the piano - what a treat. I generally choose a dinner special at a place like Marco's but went with the restuarant speciality "striped bass" that was presented in it's salt encrusted shell tableside. It was the best prepared seafood dish I have ever eaten. I highly recommend Marco's to anyone looking for an authentic italian experience. Kudos to the manager and staff (Alyssa and Kristen) that made us feel so special on our anniversary evening. We will be returning for our next special occasion.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank ourtwocents105
Albany, Georgia
“EXCELLENT!!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

My husband and I ate at Marco's this past weekend at the recommendation of a friend. We were thoroughly impressed by every aspect. We were greeted by name by the manager at the door with a friendly handshake. The ambiance was perfect - lighting, live piano music, and authentic decor. We ordered the chef's choice four course dinner with wine pairing. They created a meal that was perfectly tailored to us without us telling them anything except, "We are allergic to nothing and love everything." The first wine coincidentally was my husband's favorite. The food was unique, delicious, and beautifully plated. The service was impeccable. We have been to many fine restaurants and have never had a better experience. If you are in Georgia, it's a must do!!

• Visited June 2012