“Fish overcooked and very noisy and strange atmosphere.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #6 of 42 Restaurants in Garapan
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Santa Barbara, California
“Fish overcooked and very noisy and strange atmosphere.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013

My husband liked the ribs, but not enough to return on our own. The ribs were tasty, but everything about my Mahi dish was terrible. The fish was way overcooked and the salsa was bland. I informed my waitress to let the chef know that the fish was overcooked, but I got no response to rectify the problem, so even if they say they aim to please, they only care about how many tourists they can cram in the door. My dish also came last at the table and everyone was eating a good 15 mins before my terrible dish arrived. I am going to stick to my local favorites and enjoy a unique dinner in peace with caring staff.

• Visited December 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Hugo, Minnesota, United States
“Ick!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Not good at all and the service was horrible. The Japanese tourist love this place and make it quite annoying to have a quiet meal. Don't waste your time.

Visited September 2013
TR_TonyRomas, Guest Relations Manager at Tony Roma's, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Hi Hugo,

We are terribly sorry to hear about your recent visit to Tony Roma's. It is our policy that every guest has an enjoyable atmosphere and be treated in the best way. Please send your contact information, brief description of your recent visit and the location you visited to socialmedia@romacorp.com. We want to ensure this does not happen again.

JW
Suva, Fiji
“Good ribs”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2013

It seems that the only time I eat at Tony Roma's is when I am traveling for work, and this time was no different. The nice thing about Tony Roma's is that the food is what you expect it to be from one time to another, regardless of location. The downside is that this level of sameness results in meals which are quite average; however, that is not necessarily a bad thing when you are away from home on the road and want something familiar. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank EpiDoc
Saipan, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great American Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 8, 2013

Tony Roma's was a great restaurant for me and my husband. My husband loves ribs and I pretty much like anything they have to offer there. We've been there a couple times and both times the service and food were very good. We would definitely go a third, fourth, fifth .... well, you get the picture. The only thing was that it's kind of pricey, but that's expected at this kind of restaurant. It just depends on what you order. If you're ordering live lobster, of course it's going to be expensive. On the other hand, if you're getting chicken pasta or a salad, the prices are very reasonable for that kind of restaurant.

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Maishagurl14
Cebu
“Food is OK”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2013

The service is poor at best. The waiters were no where to be found when you wanted a refill on your beverages and yet they were completely paranoing about you getting up to go to the restroom - chasing after you to remind you that you hadn't paid your bill yet. Even though I was still in the middle of it and my wo guests were still seated and eating

Visited March 2013