“Very Tasty and cheap, a nice place to go !”
Review of Tony Roma's

Tony Roma's
Ranked #4 of 40 Restaurants in Garapan
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Beijing, Beijing, China
“Very Tasty and cheap, a nice place to go !”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

The baby ribs are extremely great, This is the best rib I've ever have. the shrimps are so fresh. Not expansive as we thought. A great place for family and friend.

• Visited February 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Санкт-Петербург
“The ribs ever!”
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Only when I tryed the ribs, I realised why this restaurant is so famous))) delicious!! I and friend took meal for 2 pax, so it was not so expensive, and we had a chanse to try almost everything... Beef steak was rubber, salmon staek was really good and smoky. But it up to u))

Visited January 2013
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Good American meal, but a little pricey.”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Tony Roma's is where I go when I want some ribs or Mahi Mahi for lunch. Their lunch specials are usually about $10, you get a decent selection of different types of food and it typically fills you up. Dinner is usually a bit too expensive for me, so I stick to lunches there. But when you have a hankering for some ribs, a burger, or a good Mahi Mahi or Salmon dish, it's hard to beat for $10 at lunch. And if you eat there frequently, you can get a card to have them punch. After you buy 5 lunch specials, the next one is free. That helps a lot!

• Visited August 2012
nagoya
“Good taste of ribs”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

The ribs were tasty - soft and yummy. But the amount was not as much as we thought. The ceasar salad with shrimp was great! The staff are not very warm... A little bit over-price.

Visited July 2012
Saipan, Mariana Islands
“Sometimes one can spoil it...”
Reviewed June 12, 2012 via mobile

So far the only problems I have had here was due to the wait staff. One girl ruined my birthday by being the worlds worst waitress! Every persons order had something wrong, and instead of fixing it she tried to say that we did not order that to begin with. She did not keep drinks filled, and argued with us (paying customer). The manager, a woman, was the only good thing about it. Sadly I have heard many stories of this waitress doing the same thing, so, hopefully she is not working anymore! BUT the food itself is usually always great. Doesn't always come out when it should though. I do not suggest going when it is busy. Those times are usually when problems arise, go during the day, early, before the place fills up. Overall, I like going.