“DELICOUS”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“DELICOUS”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Went there after a recommendation from a local--LOVED IT! Terrific location, service, breakfast and coffee

Visited January 2013

• Korean first
Portland, Oregon
“Disappointing dinner, good breakfast”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My first experience at Shenanigans was a disappointing dinner. My fish ceviche was way underdone and lacked flavor. It looked as if the fish wasn't left in the citrus marinade long enough to properly 'cook'. I'm a huge fan of ceviche and have eaten it mainly at Mexican restaurants on the mainland or prepared by friends. I also ordered a shrimp appetizer (I can't remember which one) which was tasty but quite overpriced for the portion size. Two of my friends ordered the steak special of the night and they were very disappointed how thin the steaks were, and, at nearly $30 a plate, both felt cheated. On the plus side, my cosmopolitan was tasty and the service was pleasant.

The next day we all went back to try breakfast. I ordered the smoked salmon eggs benedict - minus the bread since I don't eat grains - and a side of bacon. Breakfast was delicious. Iced coffee was great as well, and the servers made sure none of us ran out. I think Shenanigans served up my favorite breakfast since moving to Saipan. Again, the service was pleasant and efficient, and the atmosphere was nice.

I think Shenanigans deserves another chance; I'd really like to give it a higher rating. Stay tuned for an update.

• Visited October 2012
Dawgfan
“Outstanding”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place really surprised me. I was expecting an Irish Bar or something with the name, but is actual a really nice Italian restaurant. The food was fantastic and the staff was very nice.

Visited October 2012
Flint, Texas
“Great food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Ate here once....it was really, really good. The bruchetta was awesome. Also had a wrap which was great. Would have gone back if we had more time.

Visited July 2012
Tamuning, Guam
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our Only Dinner for Both Nights”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have been living on Guam for the past 19 months and we went to Saipan for a weekend visit. This was by far the best food I have had in the last 19 months. It was a little pricey but well worth it, and the portions were large enough that you felt like you got your moneys worth. Great relaxed ambiance and nice service allows you to simply take your time and enjoy your meal. We liked it so much we ended up eating there both nights.

• Visited July 2012