“Outstanding”

Shenanigans
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place really surprised me. I was expecting an Irish Bar or something with the name, but is actual a really nice Italian restaurant. The food was fantastic and the staff was very nice.

Reviewed August 2, 2012

Ate here once....it was really, really good. The bruchetta was awesome. Also had a wrap which was great. Would have gone back if we had more time.

Reviewed July 14, 2012

I have been living on Guam for the past 19 months and we went to Saipan for a weekend visit. This was by far the best food I have had in the last 19 months. It was a little pricey but well worth it, and the portions were large enough that you felt like you got your moneys worth. Great relaxed ambiance and nice service allows you to simply take your time and enjoy your meal. We liked it so much we ended up eating there both nights.

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Excellent. A no miss restaurant. Just try not to get too drunk and spill vinegar all over yourself like i did!

Reviewed July 12, 2012

Great Food. I went for the Famous wrap and was not disappointed. Also tried out a Banana-Strawberry shake for whatever compelled me. All and all a nice little place with good food and nice people. However, the prices are high (like most things in Saipan). Recommend going early in your trip or if you really have a taste for a good sandwich.