“Great Food, Great Presentation, and Amazing Service!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Shenanigans
Ranked #7 of 41 Restaurants in Garapan
Cuisines: International
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
New Bern, North Carolina, United States
“Great Food, Great Presentation, and Amazing Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

The owner was gracious enough to put up with 6 rowdy Marines, and the meal was top notch! Great atmosphere, and excellent presentation. We will be back (like it or not)!

• Visited March 2012
2 Thank Rick B

• Korean first
saipan
“good”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2012

I'm not into there food,not into pasta..and if they offer different style of food i might comeback to there company.

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great atomosphere & service/average food”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2011

Overall setting was very nice and our waitress was sweet and friendly. A bit disappointed when I was told they didn't have the fish dinner after I'd already ordered and I had to change to another item, which they were also out of...so I had to change my selection again.
They were offering free drink sample (similar to Mike's Hard Lemonade) which was kind of nice bonus to make up poor selection that evening.

• Visited November 2011
Agana, Mariana Islands
“Best Food in the Pacific!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2011

I would eat at Shenanigans for every meal if I lived in Saipan! The service is first class and the food is fantastic.

Visited May 2011
“Do Angels have Black hair? Is there really the hair of Angels in Angel Hair Pasta?”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2011

Well apparently the Pasta I had recently at Shenanigans does. Not sure precisely how it's labeled on their menu, it was in a white sauce. My pasta dish was served fairly quickly after ordering - perhaps it had a lot to do with the fact that there were only two other patrons in the restaurant at the time. I was thrilled I didn't wait long for my pasta dish. Hungry, I dove right into my mountain of pasta. After numerous fork bites, nearing the last bite, low and behold, there she was, a long black strand of hair at the bottom desperately trying to blend-in and fool me into thinking that she's a burnt, super thin noodle. I was hair alright, I gagged. I sure hope the server or chef, whoseever scalp the origin of the hair, had the decency to at least shampoo that evening before work. I was angry to say the least, but chose discretion, it being the better part of valor, over making a scene. Paid my bill and bid my final goodbye to Shenanigans. I frequently travel to Saipan, and this isn't the first bad experience I've had at Shenanigans. One thing for sure, this experience will be my last bad experience. They've lost my business for good.

This brings a whole new meaning to Angel Hair Pasta.

• 1 of 5 bubbles