Isla Bonita(Chalan Kanoa)
$90
Surfrider Resort Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$97
Chalan Kanoa Beach Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$78
$318
$315
$79
$65
Micro Beach Hotel(Chalan Kanoa)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Olive Guesthouse(Chalan Kanoa)
Agoda.com
All reviewswasher and dryerhome away from homebedroom suitefull kitchengreat place to stayhotel roomstayed for nightsan extended staylarge balconyaccommodations
Reviewed January 20, 2009

I stayed with my family for 3 days in Aquarius Tower and this is a wounderful place to stay. The rooms are very nice and the staff was very helpfull. The hotel does have a Restaurant Menu from Taste of India and if we order food they will deliver it to your room or will come and pick you. The Indian food was excelled. Anyone visting saipan should try the food from Taste of India. This was my first rendezvous with Indian cuisine and how lovely it was. The rooms are enormous, with two bedroom, two full bath, full kitchen, livingroom and balcony. For what you're paying for, you can't beat ithe room overlooked the beach, and it was windy, so I loved it.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled with family
3  Thank joshi51
Reviewed November 21, 2008

I stayed 3 nights at this hotel in August 2008 while on a business trip. The room was huge -- 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, kitchenette, living room, washer/dryer.

The staff is friendly and responsive to requests for service. First night problem with air conditioning was fixed by the time I returned to my room at the end of the workday.

Either there is no emergency lighting or it does not work in the hallways. The electricity went out several times during my stay. The room and hallways were pitch black. If there had been a fire I would not have been able to find my way out.

The rooms themselves have seen better days. The furniture was very worn,. The carpet needed a good cleaning -- or perhaps was just so stained it should be replaced. In any case, I never went in my bare feet. There is a tank of drinking water provided, which was most welcome, as the water from the tap is not potable.

The last night I tried to use the washer/dryer. Washing clothes was fine (I'd been traveling 2 weeks) but the dryer didn't function correctly, and I ended up hanging clothes all over the "apartment' to try and get them dry enough to pack up.

All in all, if the emergency lighting was fixed or installed, this would be a great value for a family trip. I hope the owners clean the carpets and update the furniture as well.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
1  Thank 2Nonna
Reviewed October 21, 2008

Wonderful hotel! Loved it! But it does look better in pictures. Same price as a regular hotel room (maybe a tad bit cheaper) but it has a washer and dryer which is excellent! I stayed in a 3 bed 2 bath condo-hotel room with a group of friends and it went really well. Only problem is there is no pool and the continental breakfeast just consists of different sweet breads.

Stay on the ocean side of the hotel, I stayed on the mountain view of the hotel and it shows ugly building and although it has a view of the tallest "mountain" in Saipan, it isn't worth staying in the mountain view room.

Ocean view rooms have views of Managaha island and neighboring tinian island.

The hotel is within a 1-2 minute walking distance to a super market, department store and taco bell and kentucky fried chicken.

• Stayed: September 2008
3  Thank aguarin
Reviewed October 20, 2008

Recently stayed at the hotel with a group of friends for religions visit and enjoyed our stay tremendously. While the amenities of the hotel would be ideal for a group such as ours, it is the staff and the hotel's general manager, William Hunter, who made our stay exceptionally rewarding. Raised by his mom, Gloria, to be responsive to the needs of others and to be accountable to his deeds, William has managed the hotel with tremendous success. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and I would go there again as it is ideally located where the Payless grocery store is within walking distance; Charlie Dock is about two minute walk to see one of the best sunsets in the region; and, the island's largest Catholic Church is right across the street. However, no matter how good the amenities are, a hotel is best if the staff are cordial and accommodating....and this is true at the Aquarius Beach Tower in Saipan. William's excellent staff made our stay really nice. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone or group to consider it for its rate, its location and its serenity.

Yoichi K. Rengiil
Tamuning, Guam

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2008

I have stayed here 2 times now and I enjoyed both visits. The rooms are huge and I really like the living room - kitchenette area

Stayed: August 2007