Isla Bonita(Chalan Kanoa)
$90
Surfrider Resort Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$97
Chalan Kanoa Beach Hotel(Saipan)(Great Value!)
$81
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
$171
$337
$358
$97
$79
Micro Beach Hotel(Chalan Kanoa)
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
Olive Guesthouse(Chalan Kanoa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewswasher and dryerhome away from homefull kitchenbedroom suitegreat place to stayhotel roomstayed for nightsrooms are spaciousdish soappots and pansan extended staylarge balconyoceanaccommodationskfccondominiumbackyard
Reviewed October 20, 2008

Recently stayed at the hotel with a group of friends for religions visit and enjoyed our stay tremendously. While the amenities of the hotel would be ideal for a group such as ours, it is the staff and the hotel's general manager, William Hunter, who made our stay exceptionally rewarding. Raised by his mom, Gloria, to be responsive to the needs of others and to be accountable to his deeds, William has managed the hotel with tremendous success. I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and I would go there again as it is ideally located where the Payless grocery store is within walking distance; Charlie Dock is about two minute walk to see one of the best sunsets in the region; and, the island's largest Catholic Church is right across the street. However, no matter how good the amenities are, a hotel is best if the staff are cordial and accommodating....and this is true at the Aquarius Beach Tower in Saipan. William's excellent staff made our stay really nice. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone or group to consider it for its rate, its location and its serenity.

Yoichi K. Rengiil
Tamuning, Guam

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed January 2, 2008

I have stayed here 2 times now and I enjoyed both visits. The rooms are huge and I really like the living room - kitchenette area

Stayed: August 2007
1  Thank emsadoodle
Reviewed October 21, 2007

I thought the Aquarius was an awesome value. For the price of a relatively inexpensive hotel room, I had a 3-bedroom, 2-bath apartment, with full kitchen and washer/dryer. The staff was uniformly helpful and pleasant.
The only drawback was the need for a car. The Aquarius was a few miles from the major restaurants. Although it did have two supermarkets and a department store within a couple of blocks.
My flight did not leave until 6:30 p.m. They let me stay in the room until 4:30 with no extra charge. If I were to return to Saipan, that is the place I would stay.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled on business
2  Thank Sef2711
Reviewed March 22, 2007

My family and I stayed 5 nights at the Aquarius Beach Tower and we already want to go back! If you are looking for the most bang for your buck....you can't beat this property for VALUE and ATMOSPHERE!

PROS:
1. Located on a beautiful beach.....blue water....very shallow....not a lot of waves....no other hotels in sight!

2. The staff is awesome!! Super friendly, always accomodating, and very personable! They always remembered us by name! Mir and Barney are super great guys and really want your stay to be great!

3. The rooms are gigantic! Not just large.....condo size huge! The full kitchen and washer/dryer come in very handy....especially if you are on a budget! There are two grocery stores right across the street. that you can walk to!

4. Location.....the island is only about 12 miles long so anywhere you might want to go is not so far.....We liked the location of the Aquarius because it was not crowded amongst other resorts....but was still on the main street that you travelled to get anywhere else!

5. PRICE....You absolutely cannot beat the value of this hotel! If you want to be ON THE BEACH.....then this is the place for you!

CONS:
These are not really cons...per se.....but are simply things that could be improved upon or may be issues for other travelers!

1. No Pool: However, see the note above about the beach. If you have small children, this beach is perfect due to its shallowness and lack of waves.

2. No watersports on site: However, the front desk is more than happy to make arrangements for you to partake in these activities at other properties....very simple

3. The rooms are showing wear.....nothing major.....mostly aesthetic things.....rust....peeling paint.....Don't expect brand new sparkly rooms....but don't expect dirty rooms either. Our room was very clean and the housekeeping staff was awesome!

4. No restaurant on site: Again though...the island is only 12 miles long....so any restaurant you might want to go to is within a short drive!

IF WE EVER MAKE IT BACK TO SAIPAN WE WILL DEFINITELY STAY AT THIS PROPERTY!

Special notes:
The front desk has "straw" beach mats and towels available......Just ask for them on your way out to the beach!

If you like PIZZA go to Shelly's Pizza!!! Two guys from Boston decided to stay in Saipan (after a month long vacation) and open a pizza shop! It was truly awesome pizza! Located on MIddle Rd. in a yellow building.....! Ask anyone and they can tell you where it is...

3  Thank girlcandy5417
Reviewed October 7, 2006

I found myself accepting a job offer here on Saipan. My first few weeks were a true culture shock not to mention a total weather change (having come from the mid-west). My employer had made arraignments for me to stay at the Aquarius Beach Tower. Check in after 20+ hours in the air was hassle free (thanks!).
In the morning when I opened the curtains, I found myself looking out on the ocean. WOW, what a beach they have to offer. The staff is very friendly and helpful and it was a great place to call home while I settled in to my new life. Groceries are available next door and across the street. The room kitchen is furnished and very functional.

• Stayed: December 2005, traveled on business