We stayed here from Jan 18 to 20, 2012 and we had one of the larger units (#9).
- very spacious and exceptionally clean room
- modern bathroom with big sink, great water pressure and decent bath products
- back porch with seating area and nice mountain views
- good space heater
- comfortable sofa
- great king sized bed
- great location
- quick check-in and super friendly staff
- village map provided on check-in
- tough to find any cons but we suppose the wifi could be better and/or free
It's the perfect little alpine motel - felt like it was our own little ski lodge!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 24 spacious, well appointed, ground floor studio and family units. Central village location with spectacular alpine and rainforest views, walk to restaurants, shops and attractions. King, queen, deck and spa units with kitchenettes, ensuite bathrooms, Sky TV, DVD players and complimentary DVD library. Spa pool, guest laundry and activities booking service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Alpine Glacier Motor Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpine Glacier Motor Hotel Franz Josef
- Alpine Glacier Hotel
- Alpine Glacier Motel