“Tasty noodles and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Snake Bite Brewery

Snake Bite Brewery
Ranked #4 of 19 Restaurants in Franz Josef
Cuisines: Bar, Asian, Thai, New Zealand, Fusion
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Asian Street Food and Kiwi Favourites. Experience a variety of authentic dishes from Southeast Asia. Beer is what we unashamedly love. Some of NZ's best Craft Beers in stock. Start the day with a hearty breakfast. Served from 7:30am We bake our own pies, cakes and slices daily.
Wellington, New Zealand
“Tasty noodles and great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2014

I was dining alone and found the staff very helpful and friendly, putting me at my ease immediately. I ordered the vegetarian Pad Thai which was very tasty indeed, and had a lovely glass of Pinot Noir. I love Asian cuisine and was very pleased to find this lovely restaurant on the Main Street in Franz Josef. I would definitely recommend it.

Visited March 2014

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
London, United Kingdom
“Tasty Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2014

We chose a couple of starters and main courses with a couple of beers followed by a dessert and not disappointed at all the dumplings were excellent thin and well filled with prawn. The surroundings ar every modernistic white with coloured lights, the staff are great and very helpful. Its the one place we have been where water is served ice cold in coloured bottles and matching glassess.

• Visited March 2014
Franz Josef, New Zealand
“Yum!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

Been here a few times for a coffee and a cake. Everything is always absolutely delicious. I did order a smoothie and it took half an hour to come out after I had already eaten my brownie and my boyfriend had long finished his coffee. The guy is so nice I just couldn't bring myself to complain. All the staff are so nice! Coffee is fantastic! The place is clean and great decor. Love the blankets and the magazines.

• Visited February 2014
“Big city food in a small town”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 8, 2014 via mobile

We were expecting little from such a small town, but we very surprised by the high quality of the food in this place. Great Asian fusion cooking in a quirkily decorated space. The portions were generous and the ingredients good. Breakfast is also worth having here, and there's a good selection of locally-brewed beers.

Visited January 2014
Toowoomba
“Great coffee and bakery”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2014

Our group of 10 found it at morning coffee time. The coffee and service were excellent. The specialty baked goods were an extra treat.

Visited February 2014