The motel was clean and the room was a little bit poor. If you use the bono from go-kiwi, they have to provide you with an apartment. The motel was empty and they said that they only had one bedroom left, because they cash the bono for more money and you only use a room instead of the apartment that cost less for them. They didn't even offer any breakfast to compensate the different price and because with this bonos they are the only motel in that area they take advantage of it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Punga Grove offers stylish motel accommodation in the heart of Franz Josef Glacier village. Set amongst beautiful native bush with the lush rainforest at your doorstep with a stunning backdrop of high alpine peaks, Punga Grove is your natural West Coast accommodation choice for your stay in Glacier Country in New Zealand. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Punga Grove Motel & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Punga Grove Motel And Suites
- Punga Grove Hotel Franz Josef