“So happy I found this little gem”

The Body Business Massage Therapy
More attraction details
Owner description: The Body Business is Franz Josef's longest running massage therapy business, established in 2002. Specialising in professional, effective massage tailored to you. Perfect for cyclists, hikers and other active people, reducing aches and pains from long distance travel, overuse or repetitive strain injuries, or simply relaxing and having some quiet time. A great rainy day activity if your helicopter flight gets cancelled. You can quickly and easily check availability, and make an appointment on our website, there is no need to wait for confirmation.
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“So happy I found this little gem”
Reviewed February 10, 2013 via mobile

Being Pregnant in Franz Josef does not leave you with very many options when your partner is off Ice climbing one of the Glaciers! I searched high & low for some form of relaxation & was finally advised about Linda's spot behind the Art Gallery. She was very clued up on pregnancy and massage & told me what she could & could not do. It was the nicest massage I've ever had, not too rough & just enough pressure. Felt like a new woman afterwards & she got rid of my 'camping' aches & pains.

The_Body_Business, Owner at The Body Business Massage Therapy, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Thanks for your lovely feedback, I'm very glad you enjoyed your massage. If you can email me directly then I can send you the baby massage information as the email you left me doesn't seem to want to work.

Cheers
Lynda

Mangakino, New Zealand
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you go anywhere in the South Island, go see Linda in Franz”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

The Body Business was the first stop we planned when we put together our trip. we used to see Linda regularly when we were Glacier Guiding and she worked wonders with our sore muscles. She worked with our injuries but you don't have to be injured to see her. Linda has fixed us up and made our bodies feel ready to take on whatever we need, be it work, travel or just life beyond the massage table. She has a great spot, a perfect refuge from life for a while. See you soon Linda.

Visited January 2013
Coyhaique, Chile
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I have been getting massages from Lynda for many years, and she really is the best. In my line of work (Mountain Guiding) my body gets a real hammering. Lynda has fixed me up on numerous occasions so I could get back into the hills. Most recently I had an ongoing problem in my feet, diagnosed as Plantar fasciitis. One session with her, instant relief! Even better she taught me how to look after it myself.
All that and she has gorgeous smelling massage oils and a dead cute massage cabin!

Visited January 2013
Köln, Deutschland
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“one of the best massages I've ever had!!”
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Truly one of the best!! Linda even found tensions,I never new I had!! My back really hurt, since I'm giving massages myself!! I really feel better and after another massage, I bet I will feel like a new person!!! :-) thanks Linda!!! :-)