“they forgot me!!!”

Cafe Neve
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

I had to go and ask where my BLT (without Ciabatta) and chips were!!! They had forgotten, but they swiftly brought it out and it was delicious. Only trouble with NZ is they don't serve vinegar with chips but put salt on them!!

Reviewed March 10, 2013

There are other things on the menu, but pizza is probably what you should order here. Friendly service

Reviewed March 8, 2013

The perfect place for us right in the center of town... the service was energetic (there's no other word for it!), the pizza was terrific and the location can't be beat. A great, easy, simple dinner-- just what we needed after a long day of biking from Harihari.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

I don't remember what I had here, but my husband had pizza (I forgot which one....) that he was VERY pleased with. Cafe Neve is probably the cheapest eats in town, but it is very very very good and had the most appetizing menu of the few places we looked. Friendly staff as well!

2  Thank Jeannine-and-Mark
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We both had burgers - my beef one tasted rather strange (?cooked in reused oil), hubbies chicken one was good.
Waitresses took a while to serve us although they weren't busy.