My partner and I stayed here for 2 nights between 11th and 13th Jan 2011, to facilitate a heli-hike.
The rooms are spacious, comfortable and have everything that you would expect from a fair priced motel room in NZ. No negatives to report of and I would state, that even at the height of summer, there were many vacancies still around, hence we picked these 2 nights up just be arriving on the spot.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westhaven in Fox Glacier is located right in the heart of the Fox Glacier township. We are a modern stylish complex with 23 large studio units. Each room is self contained with private en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. All rooms have a kitchenette which includes a fridge, microwave and kitchen appliances. Our beds are really comfortable, queen, king and super king beds are all available and all rooms have good heating, beds have electric blankets. We offer FREE internet access and have a guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier