We did not expect to be able to afford the Westhaven as it shows as the high range in Lonely Planet. Thankfully my husband did approach the Westhaven and we stayed for 2 nights. The bed was one of the most comfortable we had during our 29 nights in New Zealand and the room as a whole set the standard we strived to get for the rest of our holiday. We had the continental breakfast included in our rate which was a nice surprise and was adequate. I cannot believe the comment which says the rooms are basic, ours was way above average and a lot more modern than a lot of motel rooms we stayed in during our visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westhaven in Fox Glacier is located right in the heart of the Fox Glacier township. We are a modern stylish complex with 23 large studio units. Each room is self contained with private en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. All rooms have a kitchenette which includes a fridge, microwave and kitchen appliances. Our beds are really comfortable, queen, king and super king beds are all available and all rooms have good heating, beds have electric blankets. We offer FREE internet access and have a guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HRS so you can book your The Westhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier