We arrived there on the 20th May and was welcomed with a smiling receptionist so it was really good, especially after a bit of a drive from Greymouth.
We booked a room with twin queen size beds and they were very nice. Not a fancy bed, but it was lovely.
Small town, but the restaurants are very closeby. It only takes about 10 minutes drive to the famous lake matheson.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westhaven in Fox Glacier is located right in the heart of the Fox Glacier township. We are a modern stylish complex with 23 large studio units. Each room is self contained with private en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. All rooms have a kitchenette which includes a fridge, microwave and kitchen appliances. Our beds are really comfortable, queen, king and super king beds are all available and all rooms have good heating, beds have electric blankets. We offer FREE internet access and have a guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier