Stopped for the night in Fox Glacier, and this place was comfy and very reasonable. Included free wifi and cooked breakfast - couldn't ask for more really. Walked next door to the pub for dinner, great venison sausages! Make sure you drive down to Gillespies Beach, amazing remote beach. The walk to the Fox Glacier was breathtaking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Westhaven in Fox Glacier is located right in the heart of the Fox Glacier township. We are a modern stylish complex with 23 large studio units. Each room is self contained with private en suite bathroom with bath, shower and toilet. All rooms have a kitchenette which includes a fridge, microwave and kitchen appliances. Our beds are really comfortable, queen, king and super king beds are all available and all rooms have good heating, beds have electric blankets. We offer FREE internet access and have a guest laundry facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westhaven reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Fox Glacier
- Westhaven Hotel Fox Glacier