“Incredibly great”

Skydive Fox Glacier
Ranked #2 of 16 things to do in Fox Glacier
More attraction details
Owner description: "With a backdrop of the Southern Alps, Glaciers, Rainforest and the Ocean, it's hard to imagine a better place to jump out of a plane than Fox Glacier" Quote from The Lonely Planet.We have to agree! You can choose from 13,000ft or 16,500ft with a range of photo and video options to choose from and a great friendly crew, we guarantee you a jump to remember.
Reviewed December 16, 2013

This was my first sky dive, and it was all worth it. Staff here is excellent, very professional and experienced. This is suppose to be the second best skydive in the world (after Mount Everest). Also cheapest in New Zealand. Views are amazing, snow capped mountains on one side and sea on the other. I did make my video and pictures which was bit of disappointment as my tandom partner was carrying camera in his hand which didn't give great pictures and video.

1  Thank sidti
There are newer reviews for Skydive Fox Glacier

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff were so helpful, picking us up from Franz Josef. I felt totally at ease as their experience and knowledge shone through. The dive itself was one of the best things I have ever done with an epic view of the glacier, lakes and coastline. I definitely recommend this activity.

1  Thank 50CDonovan
Reviewed July 15, 2013

My partner and I were recommended this by our top ten camp site here. Boy did we have an amazing experience. Not only were the people friendly, but it was a fun and relaxed atmosphere. We jumped from 15000ft and it was just unbelievable. The only thing I would recommend is to try to not wear glasses... Mine fogged up :)!!! Loved every second of the experience and would jump out of planes every day if I could!!!!!

2  Thank Engineergirl80
Reviewed June 1, 2013

We found these guys by accident, and we are so glad that we did.

We were meant to be skydiving up the road at Skydive Franz, but when we turned up for our pre-booked dive, they told us that they didn't have a plane...pretty essential for skydiving I'd say!

Anyway, we found these guys and they were more than happy to accommodate us; they even brought forward the time of our jump as we were in a rush! The staff were all extremely friendly and helpful.

The skydive itself was just amazing, the views are something else. Mountain range with 11 glaciers on your left, and the ocean on your right.

Not too much else to say. We felt safe and well looked after at all times (even when about to fall out of a plane) and I would recommend these guys to anyone!

2  Thank Matt S
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Thank you so much to everyone at skydive Fox, my boyfriend and I jumped from 12000ft and had an absolutely amazing morning. Special thanks though to our instructors Ben and Francois who were super friendly, re assuring yet funny. Views where insanely beautiful! Would recommend to anyone to do.

Video/ photo package well worth the money, hilarious to watch back! Thanks again to all!

1  Thank emloat