“Ben and Francois were amazing!”

Skydive Fox Glacier
Ranked #3 of 17 things to do in Fox Glacier
More attraction details
Owner description: "With a backdrop of the Southern Alps, Glaciers, Rainforest and the Ocean, it's hard to imagine a better place to jump out of a plane than Fox Glacier" Quote from The Lonely Planet.We have to agree! You can choose from 13,000ft or 16,500ft with a range of photo and video options to choose from and a great friendly crew, we guarantee you a jump to remember.
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Thank you so much to everyone at skydive Fox, my boyfriend and I jumped from 12000ft and had an absolutely amazing morning. Special thanks though to our instructors Ben and Francois who were super friendly, re assuring yet funny. Views where insanely beautiful! Would recommend to anyone to do.

Video/ photo package well worth the money, hilarious to watch back! Thanks again to all!

1  Thank emloat

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is really a nice way to do a skydive, above the glaciers. I was supprised with how they treat you as a costumer, so professional. They picked me up from my hostel, showed me a video to get into the mood then calm instructions and really time for your questions. Not this overexcited shouters, but really like your jumping with a friend! Sadly, I got really sick while jumping, so skydiving is not for everyone, but they drove me back really slow, gave me water and something to eat to calm my stomach. So they are just amazing!

1  Thank 22ahava
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Great skydive. The price comparing with the france Joseph one is better. The guys are awesome, very friendly and experienced. would do it again for sure. All ages are welcome. there were people over fifty and they still jumped and enjoyed it. Just go for it. One time experience.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We booked for a 2.30 'drop' but had to wait until 4 to actually go because we were in a line which was annoying, but the experience itself was amazing as you had a spectacular view of Mount Cook in the airplane and the staff were really calming.

1  Thank Laurie15789
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Ian Clark is a great instructor! He's the 2011 hang gliding champion. Very calm and definitely knows what he is doing.

Views are amazing! Must do! Am so addicted that I want to learn how to hang glide!