“16,000 feet of bliss”

Skydive Fox Glacier
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in Fox Glacier
More attraction details
Owner description: "With a backdrop of the Southern Alps, Glaciers, Rainforest and the Ocean, it's hard to imagine a better place to jump out of a plane than Fox Glacier" Quote from The Lonely Planet.We have to agree! You can choose from 13,000ft or 16,500ft with a range of photo and video options to choose from and a great friendly crew, we guarantee you a jump to remember.
Caledon, Ontario
“16,000 feet of bliss”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

The lads at Skydive New Zealand made it so easy to jump from the plane in a tandem dive. This was my first jump, a gift from my son, and we jumped together. f you take the 16,000 ft drop you get the extra scenery and amazing views of Fox Glacier, Mount Cook and Mount Tasman. I highly recommend Ollie and Nic, our Instructors....if you have to have a man strapped to your back, these are the guys!

Visited March 2012
SkydiveNZ, Front Office Manager at Skydive Fox Glacier, responded to this review, April 14, 2012
Hey there and thanks so much for your review. What a great idea for a father/son bonding session!! There's not much that can draw you closer together than the thrill of jumping out of a plane and you went to the top floor aswell!

Thanks again guys

Marie

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
4 attraction reviews
“AWESOME”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My daughter who is 17 years of age went for sky diving at 12,000 ft. We booked with SkyDive NZ. As a mum I was scared but after chatting with the team I was comfortable. The owner is a Skydive examiner and after much questioning I was quite satisfied (still scared on the inside). They are professionals and take their job very seriously. Till my daughter came down I was praying but she had an awesome time. For the adventure type of people its something you must try and you will enjoy!!! its very expensive though!!

Visited April 2012
Hey there and thanks so much for your review. I'm glad Mark managed to put you at ease and your daughter enjoyed herself very much.

Thanks again

Marie
Zurich
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“The thrill of a skydive combined with wonderful views”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

This was the first skydive in my life and - although I was scared to death - in the end I really enjoyed it and had much fun! Nic was very helpful and guided me very well. I felt as safe as I could in such a situation. The views of the Fox Glacier were kind of an added value which I wouldn't miss if I were you. Skydiving in Queenstown is most probably fun as well. But again, I think the views there can't compete with Fox Glacier. Try it out! You will love it!

1 Thank Angela S
SkydiveNZ, Front Office Manager at Skydive Fox Glacier, responded to this review, March 22, 2012
Hi Angela,

Thanks for your comments. We're glad you enjoyed your skydive and we loved having you here.

Kind regards,

Marie and the rest of the crew at Skydive New Zealand
Schiedam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Absolutely amazing!”
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Our pilot was the best and the whole trip was far too short!!! If we'd had the money we would have gone again and again!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Marian S
Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate our customers taking the time to leave these for us, and we're so glad you loved your skydive with us.

Kind regards,

Marie and the rest of the crew at Skydive New Zealand
Conwy
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“An awesome experiece”
Reviewed March 5, 2012

Did a tandem skydive for the, 1st time from 16000 ft,, absolutely brilliant. The staff were very friendly and cheerful. I felt like i was in safe hands, especially Nick, who talked me through everything and made me feel at ease. What an amazing experience, the views were just stunning.
I would recommend them to anyone. My husband jumped as well and was equally pleased. Thanks guys.