“AWESOME”

Skydive Fox Glacier
Ranked #1 of 17 things to do in Fox Glacier
More attraction details
Owner description: "With a backdrop of the Southern Alps, Glaciers, Rainforest and the Ocean, it's hard to imagine a better place to jump out of a plane than Fox Glacier" Quote from The Lonely Planet.We have to agree! You can choose from 13,000ft or 16,500ft with a range of photo and video options to choose from and a great friendly crew, we guarantee you a jump to remember.
Reviewed April 9, 2012

My daughter who is 17 years of age went for sky diving at 12,000 ft. We booked with SkyDive NZ. As a mum I was scared but after chatting with the team I was comfortable. The owner is a Skydive examiner and after much questioning I was quite satisfied (still scared on the inside). They are professionals and take their job very seriously. Till my daughter came down I was praying but she had an awesome time. For the adventure type of people its something you must try and you will enjoy!!! its very expensive though!!

SkydiveNZ, Front Office Manager at Skydive Fox Glacier, responded to this reviewResponded April 14, 2012

Hey there and thanks so much for your review. I'm glad Mark managed to put you at ease and your daughter enjoyed herself very much.

Thanks again

in 12 reviews
"entire process"
"awesome scenery"
in 2 reviews
"an experience i will never forget"

Reviewed March 16, 2012

This was the first skydive in my life and - although I was scared to death - in the end I really enjoyed it and had much fun! Nic was very helpful and guided me very well. I felt as safe as I could in such a situation. The views of the Fox Glacier were kind of an added value which I wouldn't miss if I were you. Skydiving in Queenstown is most probably fun as well. But again, I think the views there can't compete with Fox Glacier. Try it out! You will love it!

1  Thank Angela S
SkydiveNZ, Front Office Manager at Skydive Fox Glacier, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2012

Hi Angela,

Thanks for your comments. We're glad you enjoyed your skydive and we loved having you here.

Kind regards,

Marie and the rest of the crew at Skydive New Zealand

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Our pilot was the best and the whole trip was far too short!!! If we'd had the money we would have gone again and again!

1  Thank Marian S

Thanks so much for your comments! We really appreciate our customers taking the time to leave these for us, and we're so glad you loved your skydive with us.

Kind regards,

Marie and the rest of the crew at Skydive New Zealand

Reviewed March 5, 2012

Did a tandem skydive for the, 1st time from 16000 ft,, absolutely brilliant. The staff were very friendly and cheerful. I felt like i was in safe hands, especially Nick, who talked me through everything and made me feel at ease. What an amazing experience, the views were just stunning.
I would recommend them to anyone. My husband jumped as well and was equally pleased. Thanks guys.

See more reviews
Reviewed February 29, 2012

Been wanting to do a dive for years, and this is definitely the place to do it - the scenery is breathtaking. Throughout my jump, I was strapped to Olly, who kept me entertained with a bit of banter and got some cracking pictures. Before jumping, we got to fly over Fox Glacier and had a look at Mt. Tasman and Mt. Cook. One for the bucket list

1  Thank CantonasDouble
SkydiveNZ, Front Office Manager at Skydive Fox Glacier, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2012

Thank you so much for you awesome review, we're glad you enjoyed your jump here with us as much as we enjoyed having you here.
Next time you're in New Zealand, make sure to pop back in and see us.
Marie and the rest of the team here at Skydive New Zealand