“Best fish and chips ever”

Seafood 'N' Eat It Takeaway & Cafe
Cuisines: Seafood
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Had fish and chips from here for a birthday treat in January.
We sat down by the Mahurangi river in Warkworth and ate them.
Absolutely the best I have ever had anywhere!
If you want a night out at a reasonable cost I recommend doing what we did and sit by the river, watch the ducks and the tidal flow in the cool of dusk. Wonderful

1  Thank Dobegoo

Reviewed February 24, 2012

The burger prices, descriptions and special names suggested I would be getting a bit more than a regular takeaway burger. Unfortunately, it was quite small with buns the size of the regular tip top ones, a small deep fried chicken 'patty' and miniscule salad. This would all have been fine if it was advertised as a 'chicken burger' with a price closer to $4. It was $6.90.

The chips and fish were hot, crisp and fresh and the woman serving was approachable and friendly. Seemed like quite a popular place with a few people ordering when we did.

Overall, I would probably go there again but I would not order a chicken burger.