“Charlie's Geleto”

Charlie's Gelato Garden
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Warkworth
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Set in the country area of Matakana Charlie's is always busy and a great place to wind down.
The gelatos and sorbets are superb and why not have some home made pizza you can watch being cooked while you are there. Grapes to buy and try when the season is right. Delicious.
Mamma Mia!

Reviewed November 11, 2013

Divine Gelato says about all there is to say.
Great range of flavours made on site.
Definitely worth the wait in the queue

Reviewed October 27, 2013

I come from one of the best places for Gelato in Italy. Gelato is one of the few things that i REALLY miss from my home country. Yesterday I finally went to Charlie's and I instantly felt like I wanted to camp there for a week! When I tasted my blueberry sorbetto and hazelnut gelato I was almost in tears!!! Never tasted a better ice-cream since I moved to NZ. Not even the best Italian ones in Auckland are as good :-). I was with my husband, our kids and 2 other friends. All of us tried different flavours and were just blown away. Well done Charlie! I will probably drive down there from Auckland even just for one cone. It is worth every bit of it. If you ever considered opening a shop in Auckland please let us know. I could also volunteer to run it!!!

Reviewed October 5, 2013

The locals secret place to get the best ice cream, Skippers Scissors snells beach recommends all its customers to drop by

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Took our daughters (both in their early 20's) there in January and my husband and I went in June. The most difficult thing was choosing. A lot of the icecream is made on site and it is so nice. The gelatos are amazing.