“Shiloh Farm horse riding”

Horse Riding Warkworth
Reviewed July 8, 2014

Great tracks over private land with stunning views of the countryside. Excellent horses perfectly matched for the riders and their abilities. We walked, we trotted (even the beginners) we cantered then some of us galloped down the home stretch. Staff were excellent and very helpful.

1  Thank Thrillseeker4me

Reviewed July 4, 2014 via mobile

Excellent 2 hour ride. Very well run and lovely people. Had jackets and jumboots available to use. Lovely horses which were matched to size and weight of rider and also experience.

2  Thank Jocelyn S
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I have been longing for horse riding since I was young. So I searched up on the Internet for all the horse riding that are available in North Island, New Zealand. I came across this Warkworth, so I decided to text them, Heather & Roger while I was still in Perth. The price is reasonable and I go for 2 hours ride, which I thought, since I am there, might as well just go for it. I went there from Auckland city using the Naked Bus, which you could just book your ticket online. The Naked Bus took me till Warkworth City and I met Roger there to fetch me to the farm. And I met Heather went I arrived at the farm. They welcomed me warmly. I didn't feel awkward at all. As this is my first time, Heather showed us, Me & other little kids. I'm the oldest guest there. ==, on how to ride the horses. The horse that I was riding named Renegade, is a slower horse which is perfectly for me. Why? Again, it's my first time. We toured around and the guide helped us to take photos as well. I still can't differentiate when does the horse need to poo.. >< Oh well. it was a fun experience. Beware: it's gonna be painful, especially on the knees. I couldn't walk properly after I came down from Renegade. Don't forget to bring your camera. Maybe on your waist pouch will be good. Better not DSLR, you might need to worry about being broken or not. =P

2  Thank Suk_Ling10
Reviewed June 18, 2014

I was so impressed from these place when I arrived. Everyone was so friendly and kind. I felt really well and my horse was such a beauty. This place is perfect when you love horses and if you want to ride some even with or without experiences. Also the Track was really beautiful and you will get a awesome view. Thank you so much and I wish you the best for the future!

1  Thank Scar R
Reviewed June 11, 2014

We went with my daughter and some friends and she was so amazed about the experience, the horses are really calm and nice and the teachers were really really good. We enjoyed the landscape and had a really lovely time. Thanks a lot