“Closed.”

Add it.
The Cyprus Tree
Cuisines: International
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

This place is closed. I asked a local, he said they had closed down.
It's a shame because the food sounded good.

2  Thank Jamie L

Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We ate at the Cyprus Tree both nights we stayed in Tairua in December (think its the only restaurant open on a Monday night). The food was lovely both nights, particularly the steak on blue cheese risotto. The staff were friendly and our table had a lovely view. I would definitely recommend!

Reviewed January 14, 2012

Order pizzas! They do great pizzas and if you share between all of you it makes it an affordable and fun night out. Staff work well with kids. Between meals the kids play on the jetty and beach outside. Adults sip cold beer!
Great location, affordable pizzas (but still up,there with Auckland prices). They do large groups well and Kim always seems to have a smile on her face!

Reviewed January 7, 2012

The Cypress Tree was a welcome find, serving great food with great service--when all other restaurants in the city were closed on the Sunday before Christmas. Impressive menu and good location with patio and huge windows offering scenic view over the water--or rain.

Reviewed October 27, 2011

My boyfriend and I went here because we heard about their amazing pizza. We did not regret it! Be sure to taste the pizza called "the Coz"! I´m not exaggerating when I´m saying; it´s the best pizza I´ve ever had! The service is good too! We will be back!

3  Thank lotted978