“Valentines PAKURANGA has dropped dramatically in food quality and presentation”

No photo provided
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Auckland
Reviewed August 11, 2011

We went there for my sons birthday - it was so bad. The food quality was that of a couple of days old (thats what it looked like and tasted worse)
My son turned 18 and hes a big eater...he almost couldnt do one helping
The chocolate log was so dry and the cream was old - i tried soaking it in fruit salad juice and it still didnt soften the sponge...I am not exaggerating...
I have told friends and family about my experience and am totally put off with valentines as a whole now...I hear the North Shore branch may still be operating well - but I know for sure that Pakuranga isnt

• Visited September 2010

Auckland Region, New Zealand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best in Manukau”
Reviewed May 28, 2011

Love their raw fish, chilli mussels, curry beef, curry eggs, and cheesecakes as well.

Sorry, I forgot to mention the smiley waitresses and the Pina Caladas they made for me!!!

Thanks Valentines

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank murphyT1980
Byron Bay, Australia
“Absolutely Disgusting!”
Reviewed April 18, 2009

This Buffet restaurants has the worst food i have ever eaten! We were literally forced to eat chips for dinner because all the other food was revolting! The atmosphere is horrible, food all over the floor, It was like a school dinner! The price is a rip off aswell. $20 per person to just eat chips. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

2 Thank ByronBay1