“Great Value”

Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Manukau
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

I have a great tip for this restaurant. For $40 you can purchase a Broncos Discount card. This card enables you when you purchase a meal, desert, Lunch or Dinner to get the second free. That is 12 free Dinners, 12, free, Lunches, 12 free Deserts, and 12 free, drinks.
The meals are big and beautifully cooked. I have dined at this restaurant 8 times in the last 8 months. The entrance way is a bit shabby, the restaurant areas are designed to be old western style and so the tables are bare wood, the service is pleasant. It is a popular place and so there is a bit of a wait to get your meal, but who needs to rush. I know I shouldn't be giving such a review as I don't want too many people knowing about this place as I want to be able to go when ever I want.

Reviewed July 13, 2014

Broncos always do great food. We've never been disappointed going here. And the staff always look after us very well. It's always a pleasure going here - great food for a very good price, and always fresh and nicely presented on the plate! You never go hungry, the portions are certainly substantial! Clean, nice cosy environment, and somewhere that I feel proud to invite friends out to dinner to.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Believe you me, we are not hard to please ! We ventured into Broncos whilst spending a couple of days shopping up in Auckland. WHAT A MISTAKE ! We ordered 2 steak burgers/baps with chips. We honestly thought it was a joke when it was served. It was so overcooked that we called the waitress and invited her to stab the steak and egg with a knife as they were rock hard. She had a word with the manageress and they decided that they would only charge for 1 meal as we had eaten the chips. Sad really. We went to pay and they charged us for one and a half meals not for one. We did not complain, why bother. We just left and put it down to experience. You could say that we are fools but I would not have fed what we got to pigs. Every one else seemed very happy but there again they were all drinking buckets of beer and anything must taste great when you are "3 sheets to the wind" If you're sober do yourself a favour and give Bronco's a wide berth,WE CERTAINLY WILL. (Have you noticed the management don't respond to any reviews good or bad-does this tell us something in itself?) RUSSELL & MORAIG FROM TAUPO.

1  Thank russell b
Reviewed May 28, 2014

Had an early dinner there, didn't need to book. We have been coming here on and off for years and it's always been good, but I have to say I was a bit disappointed in the quality of the meals this time.

Reviewed May 20, 2014

Great food,huge servings, probably the best in the local area,drinks are a little pricey , good service 4 meals 4 drinks $150