“Beautiful location, beautiful day.”
Review of Carrington Club - CLOSED

Carrington Club
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We enjoyed a good lunch sitting on the terrace overlooking the golf course and coastline beyond. The only "fly in the ointment" was the noisy erecting of a marquee right beside us in preparation for a wedding the following day. Otherwise an excellent meal in a splendid location - but quite busy though.

Reviewed January 4, 2014

This place has an outstanding setting on a warm summers day. Tables are set out on a grassed area in front of what was or is a winery. The setting was fine on a nice day but we were unsure what would happen in bad weather. The building looked tired as were some of the staff. Our waitress was fine the others lacked interest. It was supposed to be a winery but there was no offer of a wine tasting.. The food was bland and not creative at all, and at best could be described as average pub grub. With some work this place could be great but it fell short of our expectations.

1  Thank Oldjack
Reviewed July 3, 2013

Amazing restaurant!! My partner and I dined here on Sunday 30th June, after trying to book for 8 weeks (restaurant is only open if house guests are dining and we were not staying at Carrington resort), we managed to book for a 3 course meal. My partner had shrimp entree, beef cheek & scotch fillet main, and chocolate dessert, I had duck entree, lamb rack main and poached pear dessert.. Every course was absolutely beautifully cooked and presented, there wasnt a single complaint.. Except that I just wanted more despite how fill I was!! It was an amazing restaurant, with an awesome waiter - Paul. He was so helpful and attentive, without interrupting the meal and atmosphere during our romantic dinner. I would definitely dine again, for only $75 pp for 3 courses I would consider that a bargain for what you get!! :)

Reviewed February 18, 2013

The food was great, with excellent wines and in an amazing setting. Only down side was lack of shade for alfresco dining.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

This place has lovely views and could be a great place to eat but it appears rather tired and needs some sprucing up nd the food was average quality and pricey

1  Thank Rachel L