“Many are Saying -- Best Thai Food I've Had outside Thailand”
Review of Herbs & Spices Thai Restaurant - CLOSED

Herbs & Spices Thai Restaurant
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2014

All homemade sauces. Lovely and fresh. Great service and fantastic food. Terrific value for money and a really nice setting.

Reviewed March 9, 2014

Excellent food and service, decent sized meals and very authentic tasting. Lovely setting to eat and the place is very clean. Excellent service by all the staff. Definitely would eat here again.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

This is great Thai food and one of the best places to eat in Kaitaia. All fresh ingredients, meals made to order and takeaway too!

Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

A wonderful Thai restaurant, using fresh ingredients and all cooked to order. Great service. Have eaten here three times this week!! Highly recommended for those who enjoy a genuine Thai meal.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

We are so excited to finally have a Thai restaurant in Kaitaia. The first time I went there was for lunch with my mother. She and I were very impressed with the fantastic hospitality, great service and delicious dishes which have been prepared with fresh ingredients and no additives and no msg. The food was very tasty, well presented and great portion sizes. I was so impressed and so excited that I ended up taking my husband there that same night for dinner and again we were both very impressed. We now visit from time to time and take takeaways often. I highly recommend them and they are without doubt our new favourite restaurant in Kaitaia.