We just stayed one night but it was outstanding.all the staff were friendly and helpful.Room was well appointed and quite big.Dinner was excellent with unobtrusive service. We didn't play golf which is a major feature of the hotel but did try the wines.The 2007 Toa was great value at just $24.
The reds were v good as was the Chardonnay
We would rate this hotel a 10 and the restaurant a 9
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the luxury and charm of Carrington Estate, situated on the beautiful Karikari Peninsula, and relax and explore the Heart of Northland. Carrington Estate sprawls amidst 3000 acres of the most pristine scenery that Northland has to offer, creating the perfect spot from which to explore the wonders of the region. Luxuriate and enjoy your comfortable spacious accommodation, where wonders sit at your doorstep, and a thousand journeys await. Let the stunning surroundings inspire and beckon you to experience the delights and hidden secrets of the local land, people, and culture. With a wealth of activities, including a championship-standard golf course, an award-winning winery, and easy access to the highlights of the region, Carrington Estate has something for everyone. Book your holiday, wedding, or corporate event at Carrington Estate today and discover the stunning Heart of Northland! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Carrington Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carrington Hotel Kaitaia
- Carrington Hotel North Island
- Carrington Resort Kaitaia, New Zealand - North Island