Stayed in a Self contained 3brm Villa overlooking the Golf Course for 1 night. Curious setup with the Hotel facilities a small distance away requiring a short car ride to access. Old fashioned TV and no TV at all in the main bedroom. Otherwise all good but probably a bit expensive. The staff try hard, but because of the location, it must be hard to attract experienced people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Carrington Resort, is a 3000 acre estate comprising a lodge, championship 18-hole golf club, Olympic skeet shooting range, vineyard and winery as well as a grass fed Black Angus farm. In addition, the resort boasts an infinity swimming pool, tennis courts, wetlands, mountain biking trails and one of New Zealand's most spectacular and unspoiled beaches - 4km of white sand and superb swimming, fishing and dolphin spotting. Carrington also offers fine dining and lounge facilities, billiard room and pro shop. We are located on the Karikari Peninsula, in Northland on the North Island of New Zealand. This 4 star resort provides accommodation with 10 luxury lodge rooms, 13 3-bedroom villas and 12 luxury houses. Lodge accommodation include spacious air conditioned bedrooms with private bathrooms, each containing a California King sized bed and satellite TV. Each Lodge room opens onto a wide verandah with views to the ocean, golf course or native bush and vineyard. The lodge rooms are connected by verandah walkways to the restaurant and members' lounge. The Villas offer self-contained and fully appointed accommodation - on the ground floor a living room, dining area, fireplace, and laundry facilities, with a verandah overlooking the golf course and Pacific Ocean. In addition, a fully equipped kitchen, toilette, satellite television, air conditioning and private garage are also housed on the ground floor. The second floor has a master bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and balcony, also with sweeping views of the golf course and Pacific ocean, a second double bedroom and bathroom (twins available), and a single bedroom. Other facilities and services available include gymnasium, laundry facilities (Regrettably no dry cleaning), massage therapist on call and babysitting services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Peppers Carrington Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Carrington Hotel Kaitaia
- Carrington Hotel North Island
- Peppers Carrington Resort Kaitaia, New Zealand - North Island