“Kiwi,Pom,Aussies”

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse, Australian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed February 1, 2017

Drove from Brisbane with a UK business associate to meet an Australian client. All of us had never been before and was a leap of faith.

The service, view and quality of food made the evening very pleasurable for all.

We arrived at 630 and two of us ordered salmon. Only one fillet was left which seemed odd for an early dining time, but the replacement ordered (snapper) was a good replacement.

If in Coomera, do go along, The staff were attentive and friendly

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

Food is nice, and the steak my husband had was excellent and tender however when it comes to seafood a little disappointed. After all supposedly ii is seafood & steak restaurant. My bugs over cooked and dry. Overall nice but well overpriced for what you get.

Reviewed December 19, 2016 via mobile

With out doubt one of the best places to eat on the northern Gold Coast. Always feel welcome the food is top notch and his signature curry dish is to die for.

Reviewed December 4, 2016 via mobile

My fiancée took me here sunday night for my birthday. The waitress was very friendly and not over bearing despite only 4 other tables occupied. I had prawn cocktail and garlic prawns and my partner had haloumi and beef Kilpatrick. Absolutely delicious! I found the price typical of good quality seafood and the view was lovely will be back!!

Reviewed November 9, 2016 via mobile

Went to Shannon's for dinner with my partner a few weeks back. And It's one of the most amazing places we have had seafood and steak. Highly recommended!
Staff are friendly and the view is beautiful.